Gorgeous MOVE-IN READY South Run Oaks Colonial! Great curb appeal is the first thing which strikes you as you round the corner. This lovely home perches on a nice corner lot in a quiet section of the neighborhood. The cul-de-sac of Spanish Oak provides the perfect place to play! From the cul-de-sac a short trail brings you to the secluded community basketball court! This home is fully updated -- gleaming hardwoods -- tasteful paint -- updates in kitchen & bathrooms!! The exterior boasts underground sprinklers & an electric awning. The front door of this home opens in to a 2-storey foyer showcasing the gleaming hardwood floors on the main & upper level. Tasteful updated light fixtures also highlight this home. The bright living room opens to a large dining room perfect for entertaining. The kitchen has newer kitchen cabinets, a gas cooktop, dual ovens, stainless steel appliances , a pantry & a sunny breakfast nook. The large family room with a gas fireplace & vaulted ceilings is surrounded by windows & opens to the large deck. All of the 4 upstairs bedrooms have hardwood. The upstairs hall bath is updated. The master bathroom boasts a large soaker tub, enclosed seamless glass shower, dual vanities & a granite countertop. The walk-out basement is also fully finished! A full bathroom, workshop, exercise/movie room & large open recreation room make the downstairs very usable! This home is minutes from the Burke Lake, Lake Mercer trails & the myriad of trails which intersect this area. Community basketball courts & a tot-lot are part of the HOA amenities. Fantastic commute options & the Silverbrook Elementary & South County Highschool makes this home a very desirable location too! UPDATED SYSTEMS & ANDERSON LIFE-TIME WARRANTY WINDOWS TOO! Welcome Home!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
3,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
South Run Oaks
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Exercise Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,462 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,138 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Heated, Walkout, Workshop
- Palladian Windows
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Sprinkler System
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks. Corner.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area, Basketball
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price