Private Custom home on nearly 10 acres--first time on market! Your own private oasis, space for gardening, animals & tax benefit of timber class, surrounded by beautiful evergreens. Spacious home has high ceilings, many custom touches to make it truly unique. Warm hickory cabinetry in huge kitchen with dining room for special occasions. Colorful, comfy & unique interior, metal work, walls & curved doorways. Quality metal roof with copper gutters, railings & siding details, 2 heat pumps. Main floor propane FP & sweet propane stove in primary BR suite. Home is fully sprinklered for fire safety. Versatile loft area is a special retreat. Huge 2880 sf shop with separate power service. Near restaurants, shopping, ferries, yet secluded & private!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Cement plank,Metal,Vinyl siding,Stone
3,870 sq. ft
3,870 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, Propane, Septic System, Electricity Available, Propane, Individual Well
North Kitsap #400
Richard Gordon Elem
Kingston High School
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Softwood
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, Fir/Softwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Wired for Generator, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Fireplace (Primary Bedroom), Jetted Tub, Loft, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Detached Carport, Attached Garage.
- Metal, Stone, Vinyl, Cement Plank
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Dog Run,Fenced-Partially,Outbuildings,Patio,Propane,RV Parking,Shop,Sprinkler System. Dead End Street, Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price