***Magnificent Brick Front Colonial perfectly situated on a professionally landscaped 1/3 acre treed lot***One of the prettiest streets in West Springfield & premium lot with no home to one side or in front of you & backing to trees for lots of privacy. Welcoming covered front porch & front door with atrium windows opens to spacious entryway with gleaming, walnut colored hardwood flooring. Huge living room with crown molding, big windows lets in a lot of natural sunlight, elegant formal dining room with chair railing, crown molding & bay window with scenic views of rear yard. Stunning gourmet Kitchen with center Island, premium granite counters, cherrywood, recessed panel cabinets, recessed lighting, pantry, built-in desk, ceramic tile flooring. Sunny breakfast room featuring contemporary lighting & bay window with window seat & overlooking incredible family room with vaulted ceilings to loft on bedroom level, skylights, floor to ceiling brick hearth on cozy gas fireplace, blonde hardwood flooring, palladium windows & french doors walk-out to enormous deck. Expansive primary suite with plush carpeting, neutral decor, spa-like private bath, walk-in closet & opens to sitting room/4th bedroom. Primary bath features: 2 person soaking tub, separate shower, dual sink vanity, recessed lighting & skylight. 2nd & 3rd bedrooms are a generous size, have ample closet space, six panel doors & share a hall bath with another skylight & oversized vanity with lots of counter space. Fantastic bedroom level loft has so many uses (playroom, home office, exercise or study area-let your imagination go & make this flex space your own) Fully finished walk-out basement featuring: full bar with built-in wine rack, recessing lighting, newer carpeting, media room, 5th Bedroom, full bath with comfort height vanity & ceramic tile flooring. Walk-out through sliding glass door to patio, lower deck with built-in swing overlooking beautiful, landscaped grounds backing to trees/wooded common ground & lovely pond area. Dual zone HVAC system, architectural shingle roof! Excellent location-walking distance to Lake Mercer Park with walking/jogging trails around the scenic lake! Great for commuting: commuter lots close by with Express bus stops to Pentagon, Franconia/Springfield metro station, easy commute to Fort Belvoir or NGA building off Backlick Rd.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,926 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
South Run Forest
Fairfax County Public Schools
LAKE BRADDOCK SECONDARY SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,926 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout, Full Finished
- Skylights, Palladian Windows, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Brick, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, wine storage, Vaulted, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Sidewalks, Fountain, Landscaped, Trees. Suburban.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price