Rare three bedroom condo tucked off all major routes on just under an acre. The condo is a split level, upstairs features cathedral living room with wood burning fireplace, new carpet and paint. Living room opens up into eat-in kitchen. Slider off the kitchen goes out on to a deck, yard is open with plenty of area to garden, relax and enjoy. There are two bedrooms and a full bath upstairs. Downstairs is the third bedroom with separate bath, utility room with washer/ dryer hookups. Boiler is a newer high efficiency wall unit. Attached oversized one car garage. Great commuter location, near schools, shopping, route 33, route 108 and I -95. Welcome Home! No condo fees! Showings start 1-18-2020
Condo, 3+ Story, 1 Story, Condo
1,430 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Stratham Memorial School
Cooperative Middle School
Exeter High School
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,430 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Hood,Range - Electric
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Propane. Hot Water.
- Daylight,Finished,Stairs - Interior,Interior Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Fireplace - Wood,Kitchen/Dining,Kitchen/Family,Laundry Hook-ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Garden Space. Landscaped,Wooded.
RTE.33 TO WINNICUT TO HIGH STREET. 9/10 OF A MILE ON LEFT. Sign on property
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: NHNNE: Northern New England Real Estate Network