Just a short drive beyond Manchester, this pristine home sits on 7.94 acres with pastures, sweeping lawns and a pond. Built by a Custom-Home-Builder, this home is great for entertaining or for an active family. Great first floor Master Suite and living space with ample room upstairs for kids, family, and guests. Hand-scraped Teak hardwood floors throughout first floor living areas, plush carpet upstairs and tile in the bathrooms, first floor laundry and spacious mudroom. Not to mention freshly painted interior. Three car attached garage and a large Barn offer plenty of storage for critters and toys! An outdoor patio with built in fire pit and the screened in porch offer great outdoor living space. Don't miss seeing this beautiful home with plenty of living space, inside and out!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
4,400 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Sunderland Elementary School
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 4,400 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop - Gas,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven - Double,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Propane. Radiant, Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Concrete,Full,Stairs - Interior,Unfinished
- Baths. 1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,Bathroom w/Step-in Shower,Bathroom w/Tub.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Ceiling Fan,Fireplace - Gas,Kitchen Island,Kitchen/Dining,Living/Dining,Master BR w/ BA,Walk-in Closet,Whirlpool Tub,Laundry - 1st Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Parking Spaces 3.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Patio,Porch - Screened,Window Screens. Country Setting,Farm - Horse/Animal,Field/Pasture,Mountain View,Pond.
7A South to Sunderland, Left onto Hill Farm Rd, Right onto Sunderland Hill Rd, Approx. 1 mile on left (Across from Maggies Run).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: NHNNE: Northern New England Real Estate Network