TAKE A VIRTUAL 3-D TOUR OF OUR LUXURY HOME ON HARVEY'S LAKE WITH STUNNING VIEWS! 3,000 sq. ft. 2005 architect designed open-concept home features family room off open kitchen and dining room. Floor-to-ceiling hearth living room, vaulted ceilings and 30-ft. loft area. Private first-floor master suite with gas fireplace. Two bedrooms and bath on second floor. Unfinished walk-out basement with full-sized windows with views of the lake could easily be finished for extra guest or family space. A perfectly-positioned home capturing an expansive view on 1.2 acres with 100 feet of lake frontage and permanent dock. Close to Interstates 91 and 93 providing an easy commute to area hospitals and St. Johnsbury Academy. Priced to sell. OFFERED FULLY FURNISHED AND IN MOVE-IN CONDITION.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1500+ Gallon,Grey Water,Leach Field,Septic
3,000 sq. ft
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,000 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven - Double,Range - Gas,Refrigerator,Washer,Stove - Gas
- Whole House Fan, Attic Fan
- Oil, Propane, Wood. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Concrete,Full,Stairs - Interior,Storage Space,Unfinished
- Additional Interior Features
- Blinds,Cathedral Ceiling,Ceiling Fan,Dining Area,Fireplace - Gas,Fireplace - Wood,Furnished,Hearth,Kitchen Island,Master BR w/ BA,Natural Woodwork,Security Doors,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Walk-in Pantry,Window Treatment,Wood Stove Hook-up,Laundry - 1st Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Off Street,On-Site,RV Accessible.
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Mooring
- Rural Res 13
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Boat Mooring,Boat Slip/Dock,Deck,Porch,Porch - Covered,Shed. Mountain View,Sloping,View,Water View,Waterfront.
From exit I8 on I-91 go through West Barnet. Bear left on Harvey Mtn. Rd. 1271 is on the left.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: NHNNE: Northern New England Real Estate Network